Would you like to work for a well established Office Supplies Company who offers fantastic benefits?
Do you have experience working within a target driven sales environment?
Are you seeking employment with a reputable company that rewards its staff?
A fast paced and growing Office Supplies Company is looking to expand its sales team in their Glasgow office by bringing on board an experienced Sales Advisor. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen for a new challenge whilst expanding on their existing success.
As an experienced Sales Advisor, you will be able to bring your own ideas to the business and really get to know the products in and out. You will be a key point of contact for clients whilst bringing on new customers, answering queries, offering advice and introduce new products.
- Manage a portfolio of lapsed accounts
- Build pipeline to bring on new clients
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Appointment making
- Comply with procedures and timescales as directed
- Establish relationships with clients and our external field sales team
- Work to achieve a monthly performance target
- Responded to clients in a timely manner
- Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner and act promptly to resolve any situation
- Strong B2B sales experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent objection handling and ability to get past gate-keepers.
- Ability to source own sales leads.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Target driven with a hunger for success.
The ideal candidate will be professional, well presented, articulate and have a natural ability to build rapport with customers.
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career and are seeking a long term opportunity with excellent bonus then apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.