Permanent, Full Time
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor to join our developing team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will have strong sales or outbound calling experience and will be motivated to work in a target driven & fast-paced environment.
This is a result driven role within our sales team, responding to inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and web enquiries from prospective/existing clients, providing quotes with a view to bind cover for their desired product on a non-advised basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape a career in the insurance sector with genuine future career opportunities for the successful applicant.
Compass Insurance have been specialising in holiday park insurance for the past 35 years and are the largest within the UK. Compass train their staff to be experts in the specific needs of park businesses. Compass Insurance are going through an exciting time at present, and with this creates a fantastic opportunity for anyone joining their team.
Compass are proud to be part of the PIB Group and a together they are a perfect fit with a track record of innovation and organic growth stemming from a determination to provide the very best service to our customers.
- To respond to a high volume of enquiries through multiple channels whilst delivering excellent sales skills with the ability to offer products and services that meet the customer needs in line with the Quality framework.
- Take instructions from clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected, and relevant records are created.
- To hand off mid-term adjustments, cancellations lapsed policy processes and complaints to the Customer Service team in a professional manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that all communication and calls are answered to agreed service levels, within TCF parameters and to quality standards.
- Utilise communication and sales negotiation techniques to clearly explain the features and benefits of our products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales whilst maximising the opportunity to generate more business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Performance driven to succeed in a target- based environment
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns and objections
- Strong IT Proficiency
- Experience of working within a fast paced, customer service led sales environment
- Experience of working within an Insurance/Regulated FCA environment desirable
- Works collaboratively and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. You would also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am - 1pm.
PIB Group aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job