My client is a specialist building and joinery company and they require a Sales Advisor to join the offices. They are based near Chigwell so a Sales Advisor close to this location would be ideal. The company themselves are really establishing themselves within the industry and is current achieving a turnover of £2 million a year.
The company specialise in manufacturing bespoke furniture for Bedrooms, Studies, Living Rooms and design for compact living spaces as well as Commercial fit out requirements. An individual who has worked within cabinet making will be required in order to converse with clients and customers in a professional manner with a familiarity of the terminology used. A Sales Advisor who communicates in a positive manner with confidence of offering transferable bespoke furniture and cabinet making knowledge would be ideal. There will additionally be requirements to drive into London to meet clients regarding sales and product knowledge.
My client would offer a Sales Advisor a stimulating environment to work within. There will be variety within the role that help ensure career satisfaction. The successful Sales Advisor will be working closely with the company's director which will really enable the successful individual to grow and strengthen their abilities. The Sales Advisor would join a company that can offer a stable career move.
Sales Advisor Position Overview
- Deal with incoming calls, enquires and make outgoing calls
- Liaise with company clients helping to develop or maintain a strong relationship
- Visit clients to showcase the company's products and services
- Generate strong consistent sales figures monthly contributing to annual turnover
- Support from the Director in order to grow within the company
- Other duties to be discussed at interview stage
Sales Advisor Position Requirements
- Good experience within cabinet making or bespoke furniture
- Positive and confident communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- Living close to Chigwell
Sales Advisor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Package to be discussed at interview stage
- Bonus scheme in place
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job