*** Immediate Start Date Available***
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent/ Call Centre Advisor
Salary:£16,500 and up £1800 in bonus
Hours:38.75 hour per week *NO WEEKENDS* (overtime available)
We are currently recruiting for individuals who are keen to progress in their career who have the drive to succeed!
Would you like to fantastic working hours with no weekends?
Would you like the opportunity to increase your salary with an appealing bonus structure?
If so this job is for you!
About This Role
This role involves making outbound calls to existing O2 existing *NO COLD CALLING* who currently have a product or service with O2 and will be required to discuss the customer's existing products/services with a view up selling or cross selling other products/services.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Be able to work in a concise, clear and focused manner
- Skilled in multitasking; including the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations
- Ability to maintain a pleasant professional tone and manner
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Darcy at Cordant People - Manchester.
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "customer service" "inbound" "outbound" "retail" "call center" "complaints" "sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job