Our client has a number of exciting opportunities for a Sales Advisor to join the growing team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis (35 hours per week, shift work) and will receive a highly competitive salary!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
The Sales Advisor Role
Here’s a different kind of sales role. As their Sales Advisor you won’t be cold calling people or trying to talk them into buying something. You’ll be taking calls from potential customers, listening to them and seeing things from their point of view. It’s about understanding what they need and helping them choose what’s best for them.
Don’t worry if you haven’t any experience of this type of work. They’ll give you all the training and support you need to succeed and build a long-term career within the company. You should be the kind of person who’ll thrive in this friendly, fast moving and results-focused environment though. A positive and resilient approach is a must too, plus the determination to go that extra mile and achieve big things.
The more you do achieve, the more you can earn! While your basic starting salary will be £14,639, your average expected on target earnings can reach £19,000. Their top performing agents can earn as much £30,000+ in just three years.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Advisor
- Deliver an exceptional standard of service within their inbound contact centre.
- Develop and maintain an outstanding knowledge of company insurance products and services and demonstrate the required level of competency for the role.
- Demonstrate compliance in line with company best practice and values, meeting FCA requirements and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Identify appropriate opportunities and provide customers with cover that enhances their all-round experience and meets their individual needs.
Experience and skills required of their Sales Advisor
- Shows a high level of determination and resilience, able to move on after setbacks.
- A natural ability to listen and finds it easy to engage with others.
- Loves achieving goals and embraces working towards KPIs
- Strong sense of pride in doing things well.
- A desire to do the right thing for others.
- Passion to learn and share with others.
In return, you can look forward to a great benefits package including private medical insurance, pension, childcare vouchers, crèche and discounts on insurance products, holidays and flights for you and your relatives.
They have multiple positions available so if you would like to join their team as a Sales Advisor then please click 'apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.