Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The Group is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people with a ‘great place to work’ and its suppliers with a great company to partner.
Owned by Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice company, Brakes Group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs. It provides a professional, friendly regional service supported by a national network of depots, which ensures it offers an exceptional and individual service to each and every one of its customers
Sales Advisors - Reactivation Team
Tamworth - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£16900 Basic Salary. Bonus potential - £2400 per year, paid quarterley
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- To reactivate lapsed customers
- Re-establish consistent buying behavior
- Convert single purchase customers into loyal repeat customers
- Develop sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and products.
- Liaise with ASM/AM as required
- Identify new opportunities to achieve sales
- Liaise with ASM/AM to support with nurturing and retaining customer
- Create and maintain customer relationships
- To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objective
- Accurate completion of administration
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience - telesales, retail or call centre is great
- Exhibits attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Understanding of sales reporting and margin calculations
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job