I am currently recruiting for a client of mine based in Leeds.
Working as a Sales Advisor your duties will include:
- To achieve targeted sales at budgeted margin.
- Assisting customers within our showroom, with a view to increasing sales of our products.
- Proactively attending to clients needs by qualifying and maximising every sales opportunity from customers visiting the showroom or from generated leads.
- Providing and creating a positive experience for our customers, through the full application of our planning, design and sales process.
- Building effective relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Creating the customers dream bathroom or kitchen and offering ideas and suggestions and leading the customer step by step through the process from concept to installation.
- Processing of paperwork and payments received.
- Assisting with customers collections - liaising with other depts within the workplace
- Assisting with the maintenance of showroom settings and displays
At least 2 years experience within a sales environment.
Ability to meet deadlines
Effective time management
Excellent communication and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
Hours of work on a rota basis (including weekend working)
5 days out of 7 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
9.30 am - 4.30 pm Saturday
10.30 am - 4.00 pm Sunday
Including Bank Holidays
Holidays 28 days per annum, inclusive of 8 Bank holidays
Pension/Health Scheme Enrolled into the Government Workplace Pension scheme after 3 months trial period.
- Retail Sales