We are a Top 20 UK Insurance Broker, with over 500 employees across 3 offices, providing a portfolio of insurance products across personal and commercial lines.
Our people are the key to our success. Working for Brightside is about understanding the difference you can make for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Doing the right things and doing them well. Challenging the norm and embracing the change that will make us the best in the market. At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Due to recent business wins driving an increase in sales, we are looking for people with tenacity, ambition and an aptitude for sales to join one of our specialist insurance teams.
This exciting opportunity will see you join one of our specialist insurance sales teams, gaining extensive knowledge of niche insurance products giving you the foundation for a long term career within the insurance and financial services industry.
- Dealing with new customers and compiling a bespoke insurance policy, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, and utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs first time round.
- Using your product knowledge you will be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their insurance needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
- To ensure all clients insurance needs are met, you will build strong, lasting relationships with them, allowing you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services.
- To ensure you have a thorough understanding of our products and procedures you will receive continuous in house and at times externally provided training, to allow you to give customers superb customer service and accurate information at all times.
A successful individual will:
- Put the customer first in all instances.
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality.
- Be creative and adaptable to negotiate sales.
- Be self-motivated and driven to excel.
Along with a competitive basic salary, we offer:
Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan.
Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style. 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays.
We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one-off cash rewards.
A staff referral scheme where you can earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
Support to you and your family through childcare vouchers, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and life assurance.
A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas and much much more!!
The chance to make a difference through our Brightside Helps charity partnerships.
- Financial Services
- Insurance Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team