Are you passionate about growing your career, achieving sales targets and delivering first class customer service?
Are you looking for a new exciting and fresh challenge to help test yourself and grow your skills?
Do you lack purpose in your current role and crave to be part of a winning culture where everyone is working towards a common goal?
Do you want to be part of a unique and expanding company?
Come and join Sharman Quinney where we are passionate about our "promoting from within" culture and over the past 28 years have taken our people to a new level in their careers. A culture where hard work is valued and top performers receive uncapped earning potential great perks and rewards as well as the opportunity to qualify for our overseas top achievers trips
Come and join a team of like-minded people who are all striving to be the leading estate agent in the area as well as being the customer’s choice when they look to sell their home
Sharman Quinney is a company which has grown by the development of its own people and this brings a sense of worth, where staff are valued and not just a number.
As a sales advisor for Sharman Quinney you will need to be able to
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in person and by telephone
- Understand your customers motivations and needs
- Listen to customer requirements and be able to present appropriately to make a sale
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
We would love to talk to you if you have
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A full driving licence
2 year proven experience in a sales role would be advantageous but not essential
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to develop your career within the Estate Agency sector, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.