Do you have sales experience? Or are you looking for a new opportunity or your first step into sales?
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor position, located in Wokingham, paying from £18,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Our lovely client based in the centre of Wokingham is looking for a motivated individual looking for a role that incorporates both Sales and Customer Service. Full training will be provided (one-to-one, on the job and group training), in a friendly environment!
To constantly provide an excellent service to clients and to maintain a good sales performance. To assist the managers in ensuring the smooth running of the office and to offer help and suggestions for improvement.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To actively improve the sales results of the branch by improving personal selling skills and customer care skills
- To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably a few weeks after sending out documents
- To actively improve cross-selling by `listening` for opportunities, e.g. a customer advising a change of address
- To learn how to deal with outgoing post and to take responsibility for ensuring that general diary lists are kept up to date
- To organise and keep your own work area tidy
- To answer telephone calls within three rings, and to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities.
- Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary
- To deal with customer queries / requests at the counter, as above
- Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9-1pm
- £17,000-£25,000 DOE
If you have previous sales experience, you will be looking at the £20,000 to £25,000 salary bracket. If you are looking for your first sales opportunity, full training will be given and you will receive a salary of £17,000 to £18,000.
- Customer Care
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'