Hays Office Support are looking for several Sales Advisers to work for our client in the travel Industry
Your new company
You would be working in the sales department and reporting to the Sales Manager. This role is based on the outskirts of Swindon, with the opportunity to realistically earn £40,000 OTE (commission is uncapped with earning potential of up to £100,000 per annum).
Your new role
Working Hours - Full Time. The role includes weekend and evening working on a rota basis. Working on a 3 week rota pattern; Early-8am-5pm Mid- 10 am-7pm Late- 12pm-9pm Working weekends on a 3 week shift pattern; weekend in, half week and weekend off (having a lieu day in the week).
You would be a dynamic, highly driven and focussed person who loves sales and can demonstrate your ability in achieving KPI's. In this role there may be future opportunity to travel to one of our offices overseas if you are eager to learn and you have the ability to sell the amazing packages the company provides to customers. You would provide excellent service to customers as the first point of contact for sales enquiries.
- To service inbound sales calls and understand the customers' needs, build rapport and offer expert travel solutions
- Provide excellent service to all of our customers, adapting the approach taken for each call.
- Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer's requirements, pitch and close the sale
- Cross sell when required
- Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI's for conversion
- Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
- Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
- Work pro-actively as part of a large team of Sales Advisors (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident communicator with experience in a call centre/sales environment
- Flexible in your approach to selling
- Loves sales and enjoys the satisfaction of making a sale
- Results orientated, driven to accomplish goals and have a high degree of self -motivation
- Must be able to demonstrate empathy, the ability to identify with customers, establish rapport and build relationships.
- Looks to make improvements when required, with an eagerness to learn
- Has the ability to thrive under pressure
- Can demonstrate resilience and focus on opportunities, high quality and business profit.
- Has excellent IT skills and a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and the internet.
- Can be flexible in approach and able to work extended or additional hours to suit business requirements.
- Proven sales history with high conversion levels is highly desirable but not essential if you have the willingness and ability to learn
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to earn great commission
- Competitive pension contributions
- Medical Benefit
- Free car parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.