We have a fantastic opportunity for a sales driven individual to join a family run, growing business based in Harlow.
You will predominately be focusing on high quality leads and working as a team to achieve agreed set targets and profitability goals. You will provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for
the sales surveyors with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Proactively follow up leads generated and surveyed.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with
companies who are not already on the database.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure
targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Attend monthly meetings with the sales team to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the company to ensure
customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best
- Achieve individual targets set whilst contributing to larger group target.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate
- Preferably at least 1-2 years working within a sales environment in a proactive telemarketing role (although full training is provided and experience is not essential).
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
3% Commission OTE
28 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
Please note - Occasionally the role may require attending company or industry events. Individuals may be expected to attend these in order to represent the company.
This job description may be varied in consultation with the post holder to reflect evolving needs of the business.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply!