Full Time 40 hours per week
Monday – Saturday
Salary: £18,639 plus pensions and benefits
We are thrilled to have recently opened our first Decorating Centre in Greater Manchester.
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join this new team at our Stockport branch to provide exceptional service to our customers in store and bring in new business in the area!
The branch offers a spectacular product range which includes a showroom featuring a comprehensive range of designer paints and wallcoverings. Brewers are renowned through the country for providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service - it's why we welcome so many repeat customers back into our business.
As part of a team of 4, you will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide. The first choice for the professional Decorator, we're excited to continue our success and become Manchester’s premier decorating destination!
As a Full-Time Sales Advisor in Stockport, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network when required
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Keep our warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – increasing with service
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Contribution equivalent to 5% of salary to your pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous staff discounts
- Staff uniform
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'