Our award-winning and outstanding client based in Stockport are going through tremendous growth and are looking to expand their Sales team, this is a great opportunity if you're looking for a part time sales role to fit around school hours and other commitments. An exciting role where you will be contacting small to large business and booking appointments for Field Sales Reps to close the sale.
You will be joining an organisation that have a fun and vibrant office and have also won over 100 awards in the last 10 years, they also have one of the best benefit packages around including: free health insurance, discounted gym memberships, excellent career development, an outstanding training programme, uncapped commission and much more.
Sales experience isn't essential as full training will be given however you will need to be confident at making outbound B2B calls, show resilience and want to succeed within a growing organisation.
Duties - Sales Advisor - Part Time
- Making outbound calls
- Contacting small to large businesses
- Booking appointment for the field sales reps
- Contacting warm leads
- Working towards personal and team targets
Skills - Sales Advisor - Part Time
- Experience as a - Contact Centre Agent, Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Lead Generator, Telesales, B2B, Business to Business OR Closer, Outbound Sales, Sales Adviser, Appointment Booker, Telephony Agent,
- Educated to GCSE level or above - A - C's
Benefits / The Package
- Sales Advisor - Part Time
- £9.62ph (£11,000pa) plus uncapped commission (average - £600 a month)
- Fantastic training, ongoing development and career developmentx
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'