Sales Advisor Wanted
Permanent Full Time Position
OTE £18,000- £22,000 with UncappedCommission & Benefits
We have multiple vacancies at one of the UK's largest mobile network Retailers.
Sales experience would be beneficial, full training is provided
Our client is a franchisee of one of the UK's largest and well known communications retailer. They work in a friendly team environment and offer extensive training, ongoing personal development and everyone has the opportunity for progression/promotion. All managerial posts are recruited from within the organisation, therefore the senior management within this franchise all started with this very job.
This is your chance to progress your career in a worldwide leading brand, the sky is your limit if you want it to be. Or if you're just looking for a job that allows you to be the face of an organisation, the person who customers first meet and who makes our client as successful as they are today. This can be you.
Our client is looking for a Sales Advisor. They are offering a minimum of 30 hours per week contract and an uncapped commission structure with a realistic OTE £18,000- £22,000
Full training on the products and job role will be provided.
This job will teach you everything you will need for future employment that any recruiter will look for;
- Confidence - it will perfect your people skills.
- How to communicate with a variety of different people - whether with a customer, a colleague or manager within the organisation.
- It will fine-tune your conversational ability.
- Enhance your listening skills - listening to people's needs and solving their problems.
- How to use any phone to its full potential - a great skill bearing in mind a lot of firms not only communicate through their smartphones but run their businesses.
- Being up to date with all the latest gadgets, apps and smartphones in the industry.
As part of their team you can make the most of staff discounts and regular social events.
Package: £14,000 pro rata (with commission a realistic OTE £18,000 - £22,000 + benefits)
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.
The role and responsibilities of this position include:
- Welcome customers
- Advise customer on products and information
- Help customers make selections
- Document sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments by cash and card
- Working towards sales targets
With Mobile Phones being the must have necessity and being upgraded so regularly this vacancy gives you the opportunity to meet lots of new people who you can converse with in a confident and professional manner, in this situation you are the expert with all the knowledge. You will be working with other sales assistants like yourself, a chance to meet a friendly team of colleagues.
We want you to give the clients customers the best possible experience - to listen to them, ask the right questions, and find a solution that's perfect for them. Here, you'll use your natural charm and personality to guide people through to helping them choose something that's exactly right. All you need is a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn new things and that uncanny ability to build relationships with anyone you meet and can be sales and target driven.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you, so email through your CV.
Please note, all successful candidates will be contacted in the coming week to arrange interviews.
Interviews will be completed within the next 2 weeks.
- Customer Services