Outbound Sales Advisor
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Wage: £8.18 per hour plus monthly bonus (average bonus £300-£400, top earners £1800)
Location: Atlantic Point, Altrincham
We are recruiting a team of sales advisers to join us in our busy contact centre. You will work full time hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm. There is no weekend work involved with this role!
We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 6 months experience in a sales and customer focused role. This can be from call centre, retail, hospitality or any other role which requires an element of upselling.
If you are bright and bubbly with an outgoing personality we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be personable, lively and quick to learn as you will be working in a fast paced, target orientated environment.
The role is due to start this Monday and interviews are being arranged now, so don't delay in applying!
What you will be doing:
- Speaking to existing customers of an extremely well known mobile telephone provider
- Providing information regarding products and services that would be relevant to the customer
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Overcome customer objections through effective questioning and listening skills
Your training period will be fully paid, so this is a great way to secure a permanent position in the fast paced and exciting world of sales and customer service.
You will be working for a company known for its clear outlook on career progression - 93% of management started their career at advisor level and progressed internally.
After your initial 6 months you will be eligible to apply for any internal roles, as well as enter into various management schemes to further your knowledge in the industry.
In addition to a generous bonus scheme you will also have access to a range of staff benefits including:
- Fully paid training programme
- Fortnightly pay
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm
- Regular Overtime Available (if you want it!)
- 28 days paid holiday
- Intensive Training and Development Programmes
- Genuine Progression Opportunities!
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives e.g. Plasma TV, Weekend City Break
- Regular Company social events
- Dress Down attire
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free car park on site!
- Subsidised canteen
We are looking for:
- Experience in customer service is a must!
- Experience working within a customer focused sales
- Excellent communications skills
- Team Player
- Hard working
* Be competent and confident on a PC
* You must have NO unspent criminal convictions
To apply send in an up to date CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions relating to this role please contact Louise Brophy at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Commission based
- Full training given
- Warm leads
- Warm sales
- Outbound warm sales
- No weekend work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job