Full Picture is hiring on behalf of a telecommunications client who is looking for a Desk Sales Executive to join their busy sales team in their Coventry office.
Primarily focussing on booking appointments for the field team, the Desk Sales Executive will also promote the firm’s products and services to SMEs across Coventry, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.
As one of the leading branches in the UK, they are looking to expand their customer base by a minimum of 800 businesses per annum, whilst at the same time up-selling new products and services to their existing customer base.
The day-to-day duties of the Desk Sales Executive will include:
- Making a minimum 50 outbound campaign calls in a B2B environment.
- Communicating effectively with team decision makers.
- Accurately reflecting your conversations with customers to the field team.
- Learning and developing your own sales technique.
- Dealing with inbound queries and passing them to the relevant team.
- Taking ownership of your targets and delivering on a consistent basis.
- Continually learning about the company’s portfolio of products.
- Logging accurate campaign calls using the CRM system.
The Desk Sales Executive role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Minimum of 12 months Telesales experience in a B2B environment
- 5 GCSEs C and above, including both maths and English
- Highly pro-active and driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to identify, generate and close new business
- Flexible approach to meet business requirements
- Computer literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, nationwide organisation with excellent earning potential and plenty of opportunity for progression. As well as this you’ll get free parking, dress down Friday on the last one of each month, annual and quarterly incentives and regular team nights out.
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'