Protection Sales Consultant
£19,000 basic salary + Commission (uncapped) + Quarterly Bonus
Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm)
Are you currently working within the Financial Services Industry but struggling to find the right role that will take you to the next step in your career?
Would you like to join a reputable Financial Services Group & establish yourself in the Insurance Industry?
Consegna Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Financial Advisory firms with over 20 years of experience behind them. They are looking to grow their in-house Protection Team offering an opportunity to motivated, sales-minded individuals that are looking to start or further their career in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Financial Services ideally in a Life Insurance Sales role or had exposure to a previous sales / customer service role ideally in financial services. Full Training & Development will be provided.
The right candidate must have excellent communication skills along with being a personable individual. You must be comfortable offering multiple products or services over the phone as well as overcoming objections.
- Contact potential / existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer relevant questions around products or the company
- Carry out initial fact find & ensure the close of sales
- Keep databases up to date
- Process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle queries / objections to preserve the company's reputation
- Meet individual / team targets
- Previous experience as Life Insurance representative or other sales/customer service role
- Have an understanding of the financial services sector (e.g. insurance, banking, mortgages etc.)
- IT Literate
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to resolve issues and address complaints where necessary
This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a growing team with an established UK Financial Services Group. If you are looking for a new opportunity, make sure you get in contact!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'