Westover Group are looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join their team at Lexus in Poole.
This exciting role will require you to actively maximise every sales opportunity and commit to deliver consistently the customer expectations and volume objectives of the brand and brand location. Integrity and professionalism are prerequisites to ensuring that you represent the Westover Group and the Brand at the highest possible level at all times. You will have a keen desire to learn all you can about the product you are selling and will be motivated to ensure your knowledge base is developed through regular attendance at brand and group training.
At the Westover Group we believe that customer service, selling skills and experience can transfer between different industries, and whilst we welcome applications from professionals within the Automotive Industry we are equally as keen to receive the same from individuals from retail (including call centres) or from Estate Agencies, Banking, Hospitality and Financial Services.
As a Sales Advisor you will possess:
- A 'Can do', customer-focused attitude;
- A real interest for the vehicles that you are selling;
- Ability to convey enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer.
Your desire to deliver 'customer excellence' will mean that you are able to:
- Quickly build rapport and understand the customers' individual requirements;
- Recommend the best products and services at all times;
- Maintain your customer database and maximise repeat business for the long term sustainability of the business.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication and sales skills;
- Experience of delivering exceptional service in a customer facing role;
- The drive and determination to exceed targets;
- Compliance with SAF and FCA regulations regulations knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given;
- Full Driving Licence;
- The ability to deliver excellence at all times.
Benefits of working for the Westover Group
We offer great benefits including:
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service with Group;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and Life Assurance;
- Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases;
- Company car with private mileage fuel allowance.
What will you earn?
As a Sales Advisor you will receive a guaranteed basic salary and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of your employment to support you financially whilst finding your feet. Thereafter there is scope to earn on target earnings of £40,000 per annum. Our highest performing Sales Advisors earn in excess of £55,000 per annum. You will receive full product training and support to not only maximise your earning potential but also to underwrite a long term career and progression within the group.
Your core hours of work will typically be 08.00 to 18.00 on a rota basis incorporating weekends with a day off in the week. Sunday hours are typically 10.00 to 16.00.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction
- Premium Sales
- Exceeding Targets