Sales Advisor - Health and Fitness Retailer
North West London
£16-18,000 + bonus and Benefits (37.5 hour contract)
Our client, a leading specialist in the provision of clothing, equipment and nutritional products within the fitness industry, have an exciting and fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic and progressive company as a Sales Advisor of one of its brand new stores to be opened in March. Within this role you will play a key role in pushing the business forward to new heights and levels of performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the management team in daily running of the branch
- Achieving all sales targets
- Providing ideas and leads for outreach business opportunities
- Maximise sales through effective store merchandising
- To assist in sales processing and to see all sales through to fulfilment
The ideal person would have:
- A proven record of exceptional customer service, and achieving sales targets.
- A flexible approach on working hours, store retails 7 days a week.
- A target and sales driven individual with at least 1 years sales experience
- Passionate about retail as well as health and well being
- Customer focussed with excellent customer facing experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer with an exceptional online reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here