Inbound Sales Advisor - Fixed Shift Pattern
£19,500 + Uncapped Bonus (£500 FTE per month or above very realistic)
Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm, Saturday/Sunday between 9am-6pm. Only 1 full weekend in 6.
Currently working sales or customer service? Would you like a new challenge, better working hours, career development opportunity or excellent earning prospects? Our client are keen to speak with customer service and sales professionals looking for a new challenge.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor customers will call you, looking to understand and buy your products and this interest must be returned. This means engaging with customers, understanding their lifestyle, needs and wants. Questioning, rapport building and communication will be your core strengths, along with a personality that is genuinely people focused.
Transitioning from other customer oriented roles into our client's customer contact teams, you can expect a few differences from what you are probably used to, such as:
- A great starting salary of £19,500 + Bonus + Benefits (30 days holidays, Mobile Phone Discounts, Flexible Benefits)
- A fixed shift pattern - you will know what and when you work always
- Fantastic classroom-based training and support through your first 12 weeks
- An enviable career path within a household name business
Of course, a lot of things will be very similar to you like:
- Customer focus - your customer service background will help you as whether it is face to face or over the phone, it is all about great conversations and customer experience
- Product knowledge - just as you have done in other environments, you will get to know your products inside out to advise your customer what is best for them as an individual
- Targets - just like other businesses have sales targets and customer satisfaction scores to achieve, contact centres do the same
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be continuing our relationship with this household name brand as we help one of the most recognisable telecoms brands in UK invest to grow their large-scale presence in Glasgow. Our client have a long history of developing excellent individuals in their state of the are contact centre in Glasgow.
The Important Bit
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch now. Interviews are being held now for start dates in November and December.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'