Established 1980, operating from 12 stores, over 120 employees, annual turnover over £24 million
Powerhouse Fitness is part of the Sport-Tiedje Group ( Europe's No. 1 for home fitness ).
Sport-Tiedje trades in 11 languages, and has 75 stores in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark. The Sport-Tiedje Group currently employs about 500 people and keeps growing.
With a rapid and exciting expansion plan already underway, Powerhouse-Fitness is the retailer to develop your career. With the opening of several new stores this year we are looking for an energetic and target driven Sales Advisor with experience in a fast paced environment that can support the management in running a tight team, and network with other local businesses to grow our brand in the retail fitness industry.
This is a targeted Specialist Sales role so this must be demonstrated on your CV in order to interview for this role.
The successful applicant for the position of Retail Fitness Sales Advisor in our Edinburgh City Centre store, will be a key member of the sales team in the branch. A proven record of exceptional customer service, and achieving sales targets. Must be flexible on working hours, store retails 7 days a week.
*Excellent basic plus sales bonus*
- Support the management team in daily running of the branch
- Achieving all sales targets
- Providing ideas and leads for outreach business opportunities
- Maximise sales through effective store merchandising
- To assist in sales processing and to see all sales through to fulfilment
- Ideally from a sports or fitness retail sales environment
- A target and sales driven individual with at least 1 years sales experience
- Passionate about retail as well as health and well being
- Customer focussed with excellent customer facing experience
- At least 1 year recent customer service experience
Excellent basic wage plus sales based bonus, 29 days holidays including public holidays and staff discount.
- Customer Service
- Fitness Industry