Do you have experience in a regulated environment and have the ability to overcome objections in a telesales role? Are you passionate about customer service as well as sales? This could be for you…
An award-winning sub-prime motor finance company which operates an ethical and responsible lending policy is seeking a Sales Advisor to join their team based on Birchwood Park in Warrington. You will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to earn bonus (on completion of 3-month probation) whilst working in a friendly and target driven office environment.
As a Sales Advisor your duties will include:
- Outbound calls to existing customers nearing the end of their existing agreement to gauge interest in making an application for a new finance agreement.
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers looking for a new finance agreement.
- Gathering information from customers to establish their eligibility/suitability for the company’s products.
- Completing finance applications ensuring accurate data is captured at all times and ensuring underwriters have sufficient information to make a decision.
- Build rapport with customers maintaining a friendly, empathetic and professional telephone manner.
- Making suggestions for ways to improve your own business performance.
To be a successful Sales Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment in an inbound/outbound calling environment.
- Ideally, have experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level with Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able and willing to work weekends and evenings.
This is a full-time Advisor role where you can expect to work when customers are more readily available, so weekends and evenings are going to be a big part of this role. The office is open 7 days a week with business hours of Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm and Sun 10am-4.30pm.
You will need to be able to build relationships over the phone whilst explaining financial information in compliant way. This role is the perfect opportunity to join a company where personal growth, training and progression are actively encouraged. Training will be provided.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.