We are currently recruiting for a Evenings Insurance Advisor for a well established insurance company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is working a later shift pattern of 5.30pm-9pm Monday to Friday, working 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am - 2pm .This is offering the salary of £15,525 with the OTE of £22,525, this is pro rata to the hours of work.
About The Role:
• Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
• Quoting prospective clients and securing sales
• Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients, understanding the nature of clients' businesses requirements, their demands and needs
• Foreseeing clients' insurance needs, such as policy renewals
• Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price
• Renewing existing policies
• Developing relationships with underwriters, insurers and other industry professionals.
• Administrative tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records
• Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients' industries
• Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts.•Give suitable advice to clients and assist with any queries relating to their insurance needs and policy cover
• Using the information gathered, determine which insurer or scheme will provide the most competitive and suitable product for the cover requested, and ensure that the best premium and policy cover and terms are obtained for the client
• Liaise with the relevant company departments or external insurance organisations to ensure that clients needs and requirements are met by the company at all times
The successful candidate will have experience in any of these roles :
• Insurance Advisor
• Insurance Administrator
• Telesales Agent
• Sales Advisor
About The Benefits:
• Salary of £15,525 OTE £22,525 pro rata to the hours of work
• Immediate start
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'