Sales Consultant Building Products
£18-22k , subject to experience
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and reward their employees, then this role could be for you!
The role of Sales Consultant is to maximise sales opportunities through web and telephone sales. Develop repeat business and add value to sales. Full product training will be given.
Company benefits for the role of Sales Consultant:
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown. Working hours are 8:30 to 5:30, half hour lunch + 2x15 min breaks
• Regular team building
• Dress down / 5pm finish on Fridays
• Free on-site parking
Duties and Responsibilities for the role of Sales Consultant
· Proficient in completing the sales process, take telephone sales orders and place through the back office. Handle customer enquiries maintaining the database
· Provide accurate product information, attending product presentation and training sessions to keep up-to-date on product developments
· Achieving Sales Targets
· Produce sales quotations/pro-forma invoices
· Complete on-line enquiries and call backs
· Liaise with the web team to ensure functionality and performance of the websites
· Suggest improvements to websites and monitor competitor pricing
· Support webchat and enquiries through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
· Check all telephone orders for content and location
· Check all telephone orders are fully paid for before being processed
· Help to identify fraud orders
· Commitment to aims and values of the Company
· Promoting positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey
· Communication to Team members and customers
· An organised individual, you will be able to respond efficiently and effectively to any demands, managing and prioritising your workload to ensure that your work is of the highest standard
Skills / Attributes Required for the role of Sales Consultant
· Tactful, courteous, understanding and a good communicator
· Time management
· Being confident and enthusiastic
· Being a team player
· Professional and credible
· Well-organised and flexible
· Articulate and good communicator
· Previous web experience /back office preferred
· IT skills essential GSCE / Graduate level.
Apply for the role of Sales Consultant today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'