Sales Advisor - Cirencester
OTE: £22,000 - £30,000+ (Uncapped Commission)
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn?
Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding high street retailer looking to recruit Permanent Sales people for their store in Cirencester.
This is an exciting new opportunity with a forward thinking company that offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure with no limits to what you can earn!
With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey!
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.
Basic Salary - (£15,500c - £16,000c)
Priority Recruitment specialise in retail recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role. We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job