Sales Advisor - Career Opportunity
Basic Salary of £16,900 + monthly bonus!
So, what will you be doing as a Sales Representative?
- You will be providing exceptional service to new customers
- No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a motor policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about policies.
- The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to take a variety of calls across the customer lifecycle; from sales, customer service and renewals.
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
- Renewing policies with existing customers ensuring custom is retained
We’re looking for People Who
- Can deliver amazing customer service
- Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers with a view to selling a suitable policy
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced sales but regulated environment
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful
- Full 6 week training provided
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Dress down Fridays
- A focus on team/ social events
- Recognising excellence package
- Opportunity to earn bonus through meeting and exceeding targets set, for top performers this can be up to £350 extra a month!
For immediate consideration send your CV to Felicia at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills