Full Picture Recruitment is proud to be hiring on behalf of a respected organisation that is looking for Sales Advisors to join their team in Park Gate, Southampton.
Our client is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to learn and maximise the opportunity on offer. The role is all about building rapport, so having previous customer service experience is a must.
The responsibilities of the Sales Advisor include:
- Contacting clients who are already in the claims process.
- Assisting with follow-ups and feedback for the service previously delivered.
- Gather feedback and client comments regarding the delivery of service.
- Encourage customers to recommend friends and family.
The Sales Advisor role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Two years experience in a previous sales role.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
Benefits of the role include:
- Relaxed dress code.
- Free parking.
- Frequent company events.
- Uncapped commission.
- Pension scheme.
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a well-established company with a good earning potential in a relaxed environment where staff are regularly rewarded with events and parties.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"