Manchester (Salford Quays)
Starting salary - £20,500 + Monthly paid bonus of 25% (of your monthly pay) for hitting your target and more if you exceed it plus extensive Bupa benefits
Permanent - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 1 in 4 Saturday am)
Bupa is a healthcare business with a clear and simple purpose - helping people live longer, healthier happier lives. And we're looking for Sales Advisers to help ensure our business continues to move forward and grow, through securing the best level of healthcare for our customers and their families.
You'd be joining a supportive community, located in our Salford Quays office (you have to see it, it's amazing) which has recently won 'Happiest Workplace' in the National Happiness Awards - we're really proud and somewhere you could be part of.
Your journey starts here
As a Sales Adviser you will take calls from potential customers, guiding them through our products and helping them find a solution that is right for them. We will set you up to succeed by giving you a great training program, so no previous experience of Insurance sales is required.
The sales team is fast paced, energetic and passionate about hitting targets and delivering amazing service to our customers. Who wouldn't want to be part of it?
Who we're looking for?
- Self-motivated Advisers with strong sales experience, great if that has been in a finance business, but it's not essential
- A great Sales Adviser in our team is able to think on their feet
- You are able to quickly build rapport with our customers and confident hitting sales targets
- Brilliant listening skills and attention to detail
- Good IT skills, with numerous systems to use you need to be able whizz around them whilst having engaging conversations with our valued customers
- Happy to receive a generous monthly bonus for hitting your targets
Our office, Bupa Place, is just a stone's throw away from Media City's buzzing bars, restaurants and shops. It has a subsidised restaurant, coffee shop, free staff gym with a range of classes and a tram stop right outside the door.
The benefits are great - Bupa healthcare, free health assessments and access to a range of discounts on everything from tech to takeaways. You'll get 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) which rises with time and you can buy more. We have an awesome pension scheme and life assurance.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.