Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales order Administrator to work with a leading company based in Uxbridge.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Purchase Order Processing - receiving, reviewing, printing, liaising with sales team for confirmation and inputting on to ORACLE system.
- Customer Updates - advising clients of all out of stocks/to follow lines, expected deliveries.
- Liaise with distribution centre regarding any delayed/problematic deliveries.
- Back Orders - ensure an up-to-date list is maintained daily of to follow lines.
- Daily review of processed orders to ensure problematic orders are followed upon.
- Filing and archiving- ensure customer order file maintained up to date
- To be first point of contact for telephone enquiries from customers
Key Skills required
Experience in Customer Service/Order Processing
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Proficient in MS Office, especially excel
- Exposure to Order processing systems preferably Oracle/SAP
- Attention to detail
Immediate Interviews available
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'