Leading Marketing Services looking for Sales Administrator
Your new company
This company is a market leader in sourcing creative promotional merchandise for over 20 years. They work with well known brands to design and deliver high quality products for marketing purposes.
Your new role
The company is looking for an enthusiastic team player to be an efficient and effective member of their sales team. The role will involve:
- Assisting with idea generation and preparation of client presentations
- Writing detailed product specifications and purchase orders
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule
What you'll need to succeed
- Flexible 'can do' attitude with drive and ambition to get results
- Methodical and highly organised approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid IT knowledge: Word; Excel, Outlook - Access database knowledge an advantage
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Considerate team player
- Effective time management and planning skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'