Are you a Sales Administrator looking to work for a growing small / medium sized company with a great 'family feel' culture but also who have huge growth plans for the next year?
If so please read on…
A Sales Administrator is required for an industrial manufacturing & distribution company in Aldermaston (free car parking available).
This is a great company to work for with modern offices and, due to growth, they have a Sales Administrator vacancy to support the Sales team, Monday to Friday 08.45am - 5.30pm.
N.B - due to location and no public transport you will need to be a driver with a car.
The role / day to day tasks:
As a Sales Administrator, you will verify customer information, relay order instructions and generate returns authorisations as well as support the sales team with customer queries around product pricing and stock availability. You will be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and will be meticulous and adaptable to provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
- Receiving and processing sales orders.
- Issuing returns authorisations.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying value added products to add to quotations.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as Salesforce or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record keeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
There is an immediate post available so please apply online today for your application to be considered or contact Heather Lewis at REED Newbury.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'