For over 35 years, this global, internationally award winning company have been developing products along with experts from medicine & research that are unique in function and design, support the individual development of every child and make everyday baby life easier.
They are currently expanding their talented team and are looking for the next star to join their ranks! Is this you?!?
What does the company do?
Our client specialises in baby products. They sell to arrange of very well known stores across the country.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Gaps analysis - pricing, product, competitor activity
• Store visits for the sales team
• Build presentations and communication tools for internal and external meetings.
• Assist managers in developing and reviewing rolling sales forecasts
• Developing merchandising plans
• Developing sales material to support the sales team
• New line Form completion to the required deadline
• Update pricing grid
• Review online accounts on a weekly basis, which includes the setup of website accounts, images and content.
• Present once a week online content/issues at the stock meeting on a weekly basis
• Attend baby shows and trade shows as required.
• Preparation for the Miles group meetings
• Updating pricing for the chemist and druggist
• Store and customer training.
• Managing a budget for brand bank for 2016
• Sales Accounts - manage and grow these accounts to the targets given and manage a promotional budget in line with the agreed spends set by your line manager.
• Myagi training programme
Key Results Areas:
• Delivery of accurate information on time
• Sale account growth year on year
• Managing budgets
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Attention to detail.
• Strong IT and communication skills especially in Excel and Power point.
• Good level of numeracy
• A Can do Attitude
• Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'