My client are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team based in LS15. They are looking for experienced administrators who are comfortable handling large volumes of incoming orders via telephone and email. The role is mainly focussed around providing excellent customer service by dealing directly with customer queries and issues, processing sales orders that are placed on the phone, online or via email.
· Carry out general Sales Administration
- Manage the quotation process from sales to operations and onwards to client on behalf of sales management
- Site survey process management- liaising with Area and Regional management and clients
- Manipulate data as required using excel spread sheets
- Managing responses to RFI/RFP, tender opportunities
- Plan and prepare effective business presentations and proposals
- Plan, structure and progress chase the management of client handover to Operations following a purchase order
- Effective communication with functional/departmental colleagues to ensure a full understanding of operational requirements is achieved and maintained
- Upon receipt of purchase orders, create CDF’s promptly and hand over communication documents to clients with operational contacts.
- Answer telephone calls and deal with requests and queries from clients, sales team members and operational managers.
- Participate and contribute effectively to sales team meetings
- Contribute to sales initiatives, by cleaning raw databases and by prospecting/ sales calls as directed from time to time
- Utilise and maintain CRM system to manage Sales Pipeline for development of sales opportunities and Weekly/ Monthly Reports as directed from time to time
- Utilise CRM system to implement effective customer communication campaigns as directed by sales management
- Any other reasonable duties or activities as required by the Company
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
Location: LS15, Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'