£22,000 per annum
12 Month Contract
Exciting opportunity for an excellent communicator with first class order processing skills!
Our client based in Castleford are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their busy team. Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of all orders.
- Processing Customer orders to agreed timescales
- Send order confirmations
- Communicate delivery times
- Ordering and management of local content
- Placing of production orders on the nearest depot to ultimate ship to address
- Raising all Contracts (invoicing/finance/maintenance)
- Shipment of trucks
- Ordering of handover packs
- Processing of early terminations
- Trade Portal Upload & Process of Sale
- Other related tasks
- Ability to build relationships and networks
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of full sales process from 'lead to delivery’ desirable
If you possess the essential skills and experience please apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'