My client is looking for a highly organised candidate with great attention to detail to join their ever-expanding team. The role would be suitable for an individual who can undertake administrative duties and use their initiative to support the sales department with their daily tasks.
The role will involve working closely with our account managers to find solutions regarding sales and bring new business into the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate and process new sales leads and support existing customers, as necessary.
- Answers phone calls from customers and efficiently resolve any problems that arise.
- Receive sales information and input it into an easily readable format.
- Make sure the account managers are on track with their sales goals.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Arrange appointments with customers.
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails and phone calls.
- Update customer contact information
- Carry out any necessary administrative work including filing reports or providing the sales team with necessary documents including catalogues, spreadsheets and Word documents.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Friendly and approachable people person
- Time oriented and proactive
- Focused and able to achieve sales objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great written and verbal English
- Basic maths skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Good customer care and relation skills
- Quick to learn and great attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Customer complaint and crisis management experience - desirable
- Administrative and reporting skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
In return a competitive salary of £20000 is on offer, if this sounds like the position for you apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'