Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team, so we are keen to speak with people with a strong background within administration.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with incoming sales enquiries and assisting the sales department with daily sales administration activities, to ensure customer demands are met and the best customer service is given at all times.
Position: Sales Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve…
- Raising sales quotations, processing sales orders and conducting daily stock checks
- Providing telesales support, upselling products to current customers
- Dealing with customer queries, incoming sales call and meeting and greeting people
- Archiving, filing and dealing with any post/franking
- Providing any additional support required by the Sales Managers
- Supporting with any ad hoc administrative duties and covering colleagues
- Updating inhouse trackers and systems
- Handling export sales
- Managing back orders and proof of deliveries
- Supporting with Key Account Management
- Processing returns
The Person will…
- Have some experience of using SAP (preferred)
- Have experience of working in an administrative role (essential)
- Be confident making outbound calls to existing customers
- Good IT skills to include a working knowledge of Excel (essential)
- Have an excellent standard of customer service
- Be an excellent communicator, especially a great telephone manner
- Have a proactive and productive approach to their work
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to manage own work load.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'