Our clients, an evolving and well respected Estate Agents, are seeking a driven experienced Sales Administrator to join their busy team. Candidates must be have experience in property sales or lettings administration. This role offers the opportunity to work part of a team whilst taking responsibility for your own workload.
You will need:
- Administration experience within Residential Sales or Lettings preferable
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- To work well under pressure
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good, friendly telephone manner
- Excellent coordination skills with good attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise Positive, friendly attitude
- Experience in Estate Agency essential
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Organising access to properties for staff, surveyors etc
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain stationery and equipment
- Putting together property details and descriptions
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing
- General typing and administration
- Front of house meeting and greeting
- Window Display
Salary - £19,500 basic
Monday - Friday full time and a Saturday rota
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
- Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'