Job Title: Sales Administrator
Are you looking to work for an established business where you can grow your career? Do you have Administration experience with strong customer service skills?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a family run business in Burnley who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This national distributor works with some of UK’s most recognised retail brands and they are offering a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills and grow your career.
You will be strongly customer focused, and confident working in fast paced environments, as you will be dealing with high value accounts and orders and working as part of one the company’s most integral teams.
Key Duties of the Sales Administrator:
• Support the Account Managers
• Process large quantities of high value orders
• Answer incoming calls from existing and new customers
• Liaise with internal departments
• Deal with emails in a timely manner
• Liaise with couriers and depots regarding any deliveries
The Successful Sales Administrator:
• Highly organised with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong team player with a can-do attitude
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to build on their experience. Our client is looking for a self-motivated with a strong work ethic. Product & system training will be provided.
The client is offering a salary of £17,000 depending on experience, 28 days statutory holiday (including Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down), attendance bonus and Pension Scheme up to 10%.
If you are looking for a Sales administrator opportunity, contact the team today!
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Order Processing
- Sales Order
- Pc Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'