This is a temporary positon which could lead to permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
You will be supporting the Sales Department with inbound calls and emails calls from new and existing customers. Processing orders, creating accounts, updating customer on delivery status and dates . This a very busy role that requires a high level of organisation, daily use of the SAP system and confidence to deal with a variety of customers based UK wide.
What you’ll need:
• Experience working with Microsoft packages
• Experience of working on SAP
• Using multi-functional devices for printing and scanning
• Experience of managing multiple tasks and deadlines
• Strong organisational skills
• Confident and professional approach
• Good communication skills (written & oral)
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Ability to work within a team
Staff 365 are an employment business and equal opportunities employer,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'