Opal Recruitment are looking for a temporary Sales Administrator, to join our client based in Banbury to support a busy sales team during a period of increase in their workload.
This is a part time role working Tuesday and Thursday, working hours 9am - 3pm.
In order to be a successful Sales Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous use of Microsoft Office is essential for this role
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Sales Admin, Customer Service, Order Processing and Admin experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Requires a high attention to detail
- Can manage your time effectively and work to deadlines
Your duties as Sales Administrator in this busy team will include:
- Processing invoices for clients
- Ensure that orders match the agreed quotes
- Working closely with the Sales team to support their billing duties
- Follow up sales enquiries
- Reviewing existing client profiles and correct any errors/missing pieces of information
- Assisting the wider team with any ad-hoc work and queries
This is a brand-new role which will run for 4 to 6 weeks, full training will be given in the first week.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation!
APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'