Sales Administrator - Vehicle Leasing, Ashford
- Monday to Friday
- Great progression available
Our client is an expanding Vehicle Leasing and Rental company based in Ashford. Due to increased sales performance, they now need to add a strong sales administrator to their team.
This isn’t a boring sales administrator role! As my client is a growing business there will always be opportunities to try some new things and they would love to teach you other skills and give you further experience including marketing and customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer service focussed and strive to offer the best customer journey possible.
- Processing and ordering new vehicles using our in-house Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Submitting customer finance applications to our finance partners
- Generating finance contracts
- Short term rental bookings
- Arranging vehicle deliveries
- Maintaining regular communication with our customers including any queries they may have
- Updating electronic records and databases
- General office administration duties.
Who we want to hear from:
- Candidates with a car dealership background in Sales Administration would be ideal
- Applicants with a drive to progress and develop their skills
- You must have a Full UK/EU Driving Licence.
- Candidates who aren’t afraid of talking to customers
Hours and Pay
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Starting salary of £23-£25k Dependent on Experience.
- Company pension
- Free onsite Parking
- Modern Office environment
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.
- motor trade
- sales administrator
- car dealership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'