Purple Rocket Recruitment is looking for a Sales Administrator for their prestigious client based in Hinckley. This is a temporary position to start asap for approximately 3-6 months. The company has a fantastic working environment and opportunities to gain valuable experience. As a sales administrator you will be responsible for the following;
- Sales order creation, processing and product dispatch
- Updating orders according to supplier requirements
- Dealer call handling regarding, product availability, invoicing queries and issuing relevant paperwork.
- Internal staff sale processing
- Generation of credit notes to support campaign runs with suppliers
- Liaising with various internal staff regarding queries.
- General Administration as required by the department.
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous administration experience with excellent customer service skills, good telephone manner and communication skills, Capable of using IT software and Microsoft packages.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am-5.00pm and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Friday.
- Customer Service
- Service Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'