Key responsibilities as our Sales Administrator:
- Processing small orders and quotes.
- Placing and chasing up purchase orders.
- Calculating labour times on orders and planning production according to product lead times.
- Taking client calls and resolving customer service issues.
- Handling sales calls and liaising with the Sales and Marketing team.
Our ideal Sales Administrator:
- Strong technical administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience of a Sales Administration role within the manufacturing or construction industry.
- Accurate and rapid computer skills are required.
- Hard working and ambitious individual keen to develop themselves.
- Numeracy and good English skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'