This role would suit someone who has previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Answering the phones and logging any customer requests
- Delivering a good customer service and ensuring all calls are fielded to the right
- Obtaining relevant quotes and uploading accepted quotes on to the system
- Raising purchase orders
- Contacting suppliers with time-frames and schedules
- Processing all serviced jobs for works
- Liaising with contractors and sub-contractors to confirm work completion dates
- Obtaining all required paperwork
- Checking shipping and export documents to ensure they are accurate
- General Administration as and when required
- SAP experience would be an advantage or use of similar systems
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately while meeting deadlines
- IT Literate with good numeracy and data input skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'