My client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne is a company that I have worked with for many years supplying them with a number of staff within various departments. They are an excellent organisation that offer a great work life balance, with great opportunities and benefits available to the right candidate.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced sales administrator to join there team.
- Set up & maintain details of customer accounts
- Receive, review and enter customer orders, ensure accuracy and completeness
- Raising of Production Orders
- Reconcile accounts and liaise with customer regarding credits and payment of accounts.
- Assist the Operations Co-Ordinator with the Production, Logistics and Administration sectors of the business including planning of production.
- Provide customers with detailed quotations including maintaining the in house quotation system
- Update customer enquiries on order status when required
- Print Invoices and delivery notes for despatch
- Sales and Business Development Manager support when required
- Filing/general administration duties
- Any other tasks as requested by the General Manager and/or the Operations Co-Ordinator
- Experience of working in a Sales Administrator role
- Knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Excel
- A good general knowledge of office administration
- Strong relationship and customer service skills
- Professional business etiquette and ability to impart confidence to customers and colleagues alike
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'