Optimity are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join our busy sales department in the heart of Shoreditch. We are looking for someone who is both well-organised and self-motivated in a very fast paced environment. The successful candidate will take ownership of their function and have polite and professional communication with our salespeople and clients.
We are interested in individuals with a desire to develop their own skillset.
DUTIES (among others)
- Assisting our Team Leaders with client liaison and sourcing client information
- Perform day to day diary management for the office
- Undertake routine administration duties
- Assist with the smooth transition of new orders through the business
- Liaise with salespeople about opportunities and provide general admin support
- Prepare sales statistics for the Sales Director on a weekly basis
- Generate reports as required
- Creation of sales orders & contracts and supporting project handovers
This list is not exhaustive, and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- IT Literate; MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team working skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Have customer focus.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP useful but not essential
- Knowledge of HubSpot & NetSuite advantageous but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'