Sales Administrator - Temp to Perm - up to £11p/h - Coatbridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of my fast growing Engineering clients office based in Coatbridge.
My client is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their company to assist with additional work loads due to the rapid expansion of the company. The role is to start the week commencing the 26th and therefore all candidates applying must be available immediately.
- Document control of associated information and documents
- Assistance to Estimating and Planning Managers
- Data entry and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Processing subcontractors timesheets
- Sales invoice and retention processing
- Creation of reports and presentations for management use
- Monitoring / analysis of job costs
- Assisting with monitoring job requirements
- Minute taking and follow up actions
- General administration
Experience working within the construction or structural engineering sector will be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'