Our client are an established supplier of chemicals to the food service industry and have an excellent reputation with both their clients and distributors.
A Sales Administrator is required to support customers with their buying journey. Duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the sales process from receipt of enquiry to shipment and invoicing
- Closely liaising with Sales Mangers with regards to their accounts
- Updating customers around the world at all points of the process (majority via email)
- Liaison with agents and warehouses worldwide to arrange and coordinate dispatches, paperwork and follow-ups
- Dealing with international shipments including the production of necessary paperwork and certificates of analysis
- Managing stock levels and identifying and solving any discrepancies
- Complaints resolution and non-conformance logging
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement & developing processes if necessary
- Processing bank documents and handling letters of credit
- General office & Customer support
- Proven experience within a Customer Support function
- Experience of import and export handling and paperwork
- Experience of Account handling
- Experience of supplier liaison, invoicing and paperwork
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration & organizational skills
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Email, Word and Excel
Interested? Please send your CV now to be considered for an interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'