Page Personnel are working with a recognised company within the media industry who are based in Manchester city centre. They are seeking a Sales Administrator to assist with the smooth running of their day to day organisational tasks and maintain business relationships. The role is based in Manchester.
Our client are a well-established service provider within the media industry who are seeking a Sales Administrator to join a busy team. Our client recognise hard work and offer a great benefits package alongside the opportunity to work for a reputable organisation. Our client are based in Manchester.
The key responsibilities for the Sales Administrator are inputting data accurately onto in house systems, handling queries via telephone and email, use of Excel to analyse performance data, building and maintaining strong working relationships, providing quotes, liaising with other departments, working on specific projects, working under pressure and to tight deadlines. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literacy; particularly with Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must be numerate with strong attention to detail
- Confidence and ability to assert themselves diplomatically
- be an excellent team player
Our client offers a salary c£22K, bonus schemes, pension plan, 25 days holiday, private health care.
- Sales Administrator - Media and Telecommunications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'